Things making me happy right now:
- I have finished my 48 hour exam! I can’t tell you how good it feels to have that 2500 words (well actually 2496) over with. It was awful to write, I only had four hours sleep last night because I was in so much pain. This morning I took some tramadol in an attempt to stave off the pain so that I could write and nearly threw up because the drug makes me nauseous (it did help with the pain though). Still, only three exams to go now between me and my summer holiday…
- In exactly two weeks I will have just finished my last exam of the year and will have officially finished at this university! It’s a strange feeling, I am going to miss aspects of this place and I’ll miss my lovely friends, but I am so so excited to be done. Bring on next year and a whole new uni 🙂
- In two weeks and a day I will reunited with my wonderful boyfriend for two whole weeks. Needless to say, this makes me especially happy. I cannot wait to see his gorgeous face again, feel his arms around me and be able to give him his birthday present(s)!
- I received two books in the post today. New books to read will always make me smile, even when I have a huge pile still waiting to be read. I don’t think you can ever have too many books.
- I’m starting to feel like I actually might get through these exams…
- Planet Earth Live. It is one of the most adorable and heart-warming programs I have ever watched. The perfect uplifting break for revision.
- I’m going home for the weekend tomorrow!!
Yup, tomorrow I am catching the train home and staying till Monday morning and I am so relieved. I am absolutely shattered and I know that by going home I will give myself the opportunity to rest and recover a little. Just one final push and I will be free from exams for at least 6 months.
I’m sorry for being absent from all of your blogs this week, obviously I’ve had very little free time! I will be back to reading, commenting and blogging as usual this weekend 🙂
So tell me, what have you been up to this week??
Any plans for the weekend?