Hello my lovelies 🙂
This is a bit of an early post because I went to the gym this afternoon and I’m feeling quite sore so I’ve decided to take some time off work because my concentration levels when I’m in pain are pretty poor!
I’ve been doing some blog reading and this is what has brought around today’s post.
For those of you that don’t read Julie’s blog over at Savvy Eats you need to get yourself over there now. She has gorgeous photos and really lovely content, she has one of the best positive outlooks on life you’ll ever come across!
One of my favourite of her ideas is her “It’s the Little Things” concept where she regularly posts the little things in her life that are having a positive impact on her. She is currently doing a serious called “50 Days of the Little Things” and I love it so I’ve decided to join in 🙂
So here are my little things for today:
- This morning Trelawney brought me the Observer Food magazine because there is a certain someone on the cover… I love Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall! I’ve watched all of his programs and at home we have several of his books. He has such a down-to-earth manner and he campaigns for things I really believe in. Plus his homely recipes (particularly the lovely autumnal ones) are fantastic.
- The gorgeous Autumn weather. It’s lovely outside today. Walking across campus to go to the gym was just the breath of fresh air that I needed. I adore the colours of the leaves, the golds, the reds and the browns and I love the crisp feel in the air.
- Going to the gym – it really feels so good to be going to the gym again!
- My lovely warm slippers. So so cozy in this colder weather 🙂
- My wonderful, gorgeous, luxurious fountain pen. It was a very special leaving present from my parents and it is just an absolute joy to write with! I love it and every time I hold it I’m reminded of my lovely mother and father and it makes me smile :-).