1. I didn’t realise it was Monday today. After having been on holiday for three weeks the days have started to lose all meaning. Not that I’m complaining mind, I just sort of miss the structure of the week.
2. I tried coconut water and didn’t like it. Sorry to all of those who love it but I just thought it had a strange cloying taste. Not my thing.
3. I enjoy the same lunch I loved as a child and fussy eater, nearly everyday that I’m just at home working:
4. I have written about 1500 words today and I still feel frustrated. It’s really hard to let go of perfectionism, even after a year of not being able to work to my full ability.
5. I spend too much time moaning about the aforementioned frustration. Have you noticed?
7. Over the last few days I have become obsessed with my scented candle. It makes me feel calm and it even seems to help with my fatigue headaches :-)
8. I’ve eaten pasta five times over the last week and a half.
9. I miss Tom too much already.
Any confessions of your own?
Have any exciting plans for the week?