Hey hey :-) I hope everyone has had/is having a lovely weekend! I’m having a really fantastic time here with Tom, it just feels wonderful to be together again. Long-distance relationships can be good in some respects: the time you spend together feels more special, but in others it’s just so exhausting. But, hopefully we won’t have to be long-distance for much longer. Can’t reveal the details yet but there might be some changes in the pipeline for me…. Anyway here is a little post I had planned for you. Seeing how we are in a pattern of ‘getting-to-know-me’ posts, here are 7 confessions:
- I eat the same breakfast everyday.
- I am glued to my phone. Luckily not literally. I just can’t leave the house without it or I feel naked. It just goes to show the way technology has changed things in our society.
- I have twelve cookbooks, three of which I bought at the Oxfam bookshop by campus… and I have my eye on two more.
- I have bitten my nails for as long as I can remember. I have a clear memory of a specific incident, aged 3 at nursery, of being told off for it. I desperately want to stop – it’s a horrid habit. Unfortunately I do it when I’m stressed and to be honest that’s most of the time at the moment! Please don’t me.
- I don’t do core work enough. Even though the doctor said it would help my back. As consequence doing Pilates and then the next day doing Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred left me SORE.
- I have had the same since I was 11 years old – Sense and Sensibility.
- I love my veg but I don’t really enjoy salads. I know, I’m supposed to be into a healthy lifestyle… Let me explain, I don’t like salads with lettuce. I just find it hard to swallow the stuff!
So there you have it, my 7 random confessions :-)
What’s your confession for the week?